Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The I Ams 1

Okay, it has been almost a year? since I posted. Well, now I am overflowing with ideas to share and hopefully enrich your walk, so here goes. We started a new Bible study by Douglas Connelly entitled "I Am: Discovering Who Jesus Is" and each lesson I come up with more ideas than we could possibly use in one session. I figured why not share those ideas?
This book does not cover all the I Ams of Jesus, but he gets the study and discussion going. The first week I was reminded of an old Christian song by Aaron Jeoffrey entitled "He Is." I hope you will follow along and perhaps discover some insights to strengthen your relationship with the Great I Am. Humbly yours, Molly D.

3 comments:

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.