Sunday, March 18, 2012

Another Day At iPad School

I started to scold myself for not being faithful to the blog discipline, and then I realized, I am still in school. By the time I finish with the new items to learn and learned items to work at I do not have much energy left for creativity! My thought have not all been techno so I will try to entertain with a couple here.

There are rabbits here, both cotton tails and jack rabbits. The baby bunny photo was too cute to resist! These animals are just trying to stay alive here, and believe it or not they eat CACTUS.

They eat thorny cactus, right down to the nubbins. Look closely at the thorns on this thing! I want to know where all those thorns go! Gives a whole new meaning to a high fiber diet!

Keep curious and look all around you at this marvelous world!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.