Monday, February 6, 2012

I am Living Water

Here is a great song by Fernando Ortego entitled "Jesus King of Angels." Our visit to Niagara Falls recently was prompted by the video camera my husband bought for me. I had always said, "Do not bring me back here unless I can borrow a video camera to record the view behind the falls." So he bought me a camera in anticipation of our trip to Ireland and promised to take me back to the view behind the falls.
When you arrive at the Park you purchase a ticket to take an elevator down, don a raincoat, and walk in tunnels behind and next to the falls. The camera was overwhelmed by the crashing roar of the waters, so I added the music to try to convey my sense of wonder while watching 600,000 gallons PER SECOND go over the precipice at Horseshoe Falls.
The Scriptures compare the sound to the voice of God.
Pause in wonder and worship as you watch.


(I have no idea where the Google ads come from or how to delete them! Try to ignore it and it will go away.)





2 comments:

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.