Thursday, February 2, 2012

I Ams 2




So Connelly's first chapter in "I Am" is based on John 4:1-26. My favorite part of that passage is John 4:13-14 (NRSV)
Jesus said to her, "Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again, but those who drink of the water that I will give them will never be thirsty. The water that I will give will become in them a spring of water gushing up to eternal life."
We were privileged to visit Niagara Falls again last year. Here are some photos to ponder along with the promises of Jesus!
rivers flowing
spring of water gushing up to eternal life
In my belly, Lord, even mine?
"Those who drink of the water I will give them ..."
"...will never be thirsty."
Remove any obstacles in Your way, Lord.
Flow through me.
Gushing up, Lord, to eternal life.
Have Your own way, Jesus.
Have Your own way in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.