Thursday, April 26, 2012

White Flag Discussion

Enjoy this conversation with Chris Tomlin explaining the creation of "White Flag." Then an acoustic version! Great stuff! He also includes HOW to play the guitar chords and keyboard accompaniment which is Way beyond me, but you might enjoy it!

 The first time I heard this song on the radio I saw a stream of white flags, similar to the buddhist? flags, flapping in the wind. Perhaps I will need to make a string for my front porch?


The battle rages on 
A storm in tempest roar  
We cannot win this fight 
Inside our rebel hearts 
We’re laying down our weapons now
 
We raise our white flags  

We surrender all to you 
All for you  
We raise our white flag  
The war is over 
Love has come 
Your love has won
Here on this holy ground  
You made a way for peace  
Laying your body down  
You took our rightful place 
This freedom song is marching on
 
(Repeat Chorus) 

 
Bridge: We lift the cross  

Lift it high Lift it high (x8)
(Repeat Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.