Sunday, April 15, 2012

ALL GLORY TO GOD

I keep passing framed art in the retreat house hallway that says Soli Deo Gloria. Then I start to sing this song. Though I am not terrific physically, my soul is well and at peace and rest with the Lord.

Enjoy the music!

 

Soli Deo Gloria, all glory be to God alone Soli Deo Gloria - You are to be praised Praise the Father, praise the Son Praise the Spirit, Three in One All that I am and will be Is hidden in You and in Your Glory Soli Deo Gloria, all glory be to God alone Soli Deo Gloria - You are to be praised You ordered this world into place You spoke the night into day You're the one who calls us Your own You are our God who is feared above all Soli Deo Gloria, all glory be to God alone Soli Deo Gloria - You are to be praised To us Your Son You gave And Son You gave Your Spirit Spirit You gave Your word But Your glory is Your own Soli Deo Gloria, all Glory be to God alone Soli Deo Gloria - You are to be praised

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.