Friday, December 3, 2010

Turning My Heart from Distractions to Him

This time of year there are traditions and distractions galore. Yet, we are called to be waiting for the Lord. I also like to remember that I am called to wait ON the Lord as His maid servant. I can only focus upon Him when I choose to make Him the object of my love and attention, my purpose and my eternal goal. This video, though often carrying titles in another language, helps me remember why we celebrate the fact that Christ was born and God is now among us.


I love the internet! My favorite instrumental CD for Christmas music was worn out. I went on-line and bought a brand new copy for less than I originally paid and have it here to worship with.
Keep your eyes upon the One Who is like no other!

1 comment:

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.