Sunday, April 8, 2012

Up From the Grave

These are some of the building blocks of my life. This is one of those old hymns that rolls around my soul during the Easter Season. Total these videos last seven minutes.

  Hebrews 10:23  Let us hold fast to the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who has promised is faithful.
So far, I know of no contemporary adaptation of the hymn. The recording of the children singing it blesses my heart. They remind me of when my first born would sing "Hallweyula to the Wam!"
Psalm 8:2 (MSG)
2 Nursing infants gurgle choruses about you; toddlers shout the songs That drown out enemy talk, and silence atheist babble.

Be blessed by the victory of Christ. I pray He will arise victorious in your heart and soul today.



2 comments:

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.