Monday, April 2, 2012

Lord of the Seasons

Oh I stand SO corrected! Yes, I missed many spring flowers, but today we took a walk through the green space at the back of our property. Flowers were there! Here are a few examples. The Betony Poppy we only see in the space of 1-2 weeks. Some were blooming today! My Dad taught me to see Dutchmen's Britches over 50 years ago! So, yes, they have a special place in my heart. See the yellow waistband on the britches? That makes it easy to determine if you are seeing Britches or Squirrel Corn. The little red trillium we first spotted en masse at Smoky Mountain National Park. Right here in our county!! I think my Mom pointed out Jack-in-the-Pulpit, her Dad being a preacher and all.






So, Lord of the Seasons, thank you for showing me that Your ways are higher than my ways and Your thoughts are higher than mine! (ISA 55:9)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.