Friday, February 1, 2013

When the Storm Clears

With help from Dan in re-learning how to use iPhoto, and clearing after the storm I can show even more reasons why I love to watch this mountain!
 
Weather clears and I took this closer to the Rio Grande. Once we visited the top of the crest by car and Betty and I stood among those antennae.
 
I have been fascinated with these foothills! Only when I enlarged it did I see there is actually a valley between the foothills and the peaks.
 
So as in Hinds Feet in High Places the journey The Lord leads us on might not seem the fastest or most direct way, but it is the route of His choosing for us.
 
This photo asked me "Can you spell rugged?" Fortress, stronghold, place of safety when it is the mountain of The Lord.
 
I see snow field and rock slide avalanche piles. Who knew there was such excitement occurring up there?
 
A friend and I were corresponding about the joys to be found when we intercede for the Crossing, even when only 'me and Jesus' attend. It might seem lonely, but the delights from spending time in His presence are not to be compared with the things of earth.
 
Pursue The Lord. Follow closely on His heels and find the wonders of a lifetime!
 

1 comment:

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.