Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Alaska Puppies

When we visited Denali National Park last spring we saw sled dog puppies who were just days old. Only last week I found puppy videos from the Ranger we met in Denali! They posted 5 videos about the puppies' birth, development, and training! So as I share notes from a children's book I bought, I also plan to share the videos. Of course, if you can't stand the suspense, you can see them on your own at You Tube!
Here is a photo I took of the newborns in the house with their Mom.

Here are some of the other dogs on their kennels. It was a sleepy, warm day (for them) in Denali.
So here is the birthing and beginning!
Hope you enjoy the series!

1 comment:

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.