Friday, February 22, 2013

Show Me

 
I had a wonderful journal that I bought years ago in a Disney store. The cover was blue and had a raised Superman logo on the cover. It was not until I began writing in the journal that I learned each page had the logo shadowed on each page.
 
I do not think of myself as super anyone. The logo spoke to the cry of my heart, "Show me, HOLY SPIRIT, I haven't got a clue." I soon began wearing a t-shirt with the Superman logo on it. When people would ask me, "Super Woman?" I would reply, "Nope! It stands for show me Holy Spirit, I haven't got a clue."
 
Not exactly the popular t-shirt from the local Christian bookstore, but it still speaks to my heart.
 
Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.

1 comment:

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.