Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Floor Creaks

This morning when I got up it seemed the bedroom floor was creaking more than usual. Granted, this is winter, and the floor tends to creak more during this season. This really got my attention though as the creaks were not in places that customarily occur!
 
When I settled down to read my devotionals I came across this passage in "Joy & Strength."
 
Amid our most trivial duties, on days which are passing in the usual round of uneventful routine, He may speak to us as never before.....To listen for the footsteps of the divine Redeemer passing by us in the ordinary providences of life is a most important part of the probation of every man. H. P. Liddon
 
Only He knows what this day holds. Keep listening!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I was just making sure you were OK..tried to be quiet! I love the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I hear creaks when I walk, but it's not the floor - it's me.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.