Friday, January 11, 2013

Working too hard

I am about killing myself here cleaning! Almost 60 degrees today and I washed windows, cleaned out the toaster oven, up and down the stairs with laundry, etc., etc.
Too bad Bob is not on Facebook to read these funnies! Someone has been getting really good ones, like this:

Very excited that Jesus Culture is coming to the Taft Theater in February. Hope to go to their worship conference with Tiffany!
 
What is wrong with this idea? .... there are daffodils on my back hill 6 inches tall! Too muddy from torrents of rain to photograph, but come on! It is only January and we do not live in San Francisco Bay Area where they bloom in January or February!! Bah, humbug. I do not like it when nature screws up spring.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, come to New Mexico where it's still the dead of winter - low about 11 degrees tonight with a high tomorrow of 32. No daffodils here.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.