Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Shawn McDonald

He sings my current dilemma, so much like I wrote in the poem December, 1988. It seems this is the time to live what I wrote then saying
 
"​And then, I'll rise a phoenix intercessor on behalf of God's children engaged perhaps in the biggest battle of my life to date. With bones cracking, muscles aching, nerves shooting red hot signals to nowhere and everywhere
​outer body diminishing
​while inner woman draws upon her experience with
a living, dynamic, omnipotent Father
​she is renewed, remade in His image
​inhabited daily, hourly, in every cell of her being
​by His Holy Spirit
​overshadowed, indwelt
​in spite of all this carnal container can develop -
​a woman of God
​passing through
​journeying towards a home
​where all sorrow, all tears, and
​all pain will be no more.
Forever inhabited by His Spirit
​in rapturous adoration
​of His glory, peace, and mercy.
Even so, Lord Jesus, I offer my self a living sacrifice unto You. Renew my mind according to Your word and transform even this pain."
 
Enjoy one of my new favorite songs!
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.