Sunday, May 26, 2013

Friendship

Saturday at the Convent I shared by blog entry from John O'Donohue. It made for a lovely meeting of Journey Together In Stitches, "JTIS."
 
 
Each of us arrived rather weary, with the sentiment, "Well, I am here." One gal said her husband told her, "You NEED stitchery! You are going." Each of us can find other things to do on that one Saturday, but those of us who choose to attend usually come away energized and uplifted.
 
 
Seven of us shared the Friendship Blessing and then I opened the time to encourage everyone to share Linda's teaching on and experience of Reiki. She led us in a short "Tune up" (my terms, not hers!)
 
The sentiment of the Friendship Blessing was so perfect for our time together. This is our third year of meeting about once a month for stitchery and encouragement in our Christian Journey. We just keep finding things to talk about and to share with one another!
 
I am blessed by the friendships formed through the Convent and affirmed by our meeting for JTIS. May The Lord continue to hold us in His arms of love.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.