Friday, May 10, 2013

Grasping The Hand

So my life has become a game of Hopscotch - begin at square 1 - again. Start over on the basics and define the life I want to live.
 
We never drew it this way, but Wikipedia says this is most popular American form.
 
 
Maybe this time grasp the hand of Self-Care and not let go!
 
 
 
Do I need someone to talk to or do I just need more honest sharing with myself?
Authentic connection with my life, day by day, hour by hour, moment by moment.
Journaling and writing practice to go below the superficial surface chatter and get to the root.
 
That might be the best prescription for wholeness.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm listening :)

    Jimmy Eara Tating

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm listening - Frasier Crane (just kidding)

    Starting over occasonally is a good thing. Every year, Vince Lombardi started spring practice for his pro players by saying, "Gentlemen, this is a football." He was a big believer in getting back to the basics.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.