Saturday, March 16, 2013

During Intercession This is What I Heard

The snows cover the earth
you know not how.
The life quickens in the bulb
you know not how.
The trees sprout and bring forth foliage
you know not how.
Light fills the dark recesses of your soul
you know not how.
The Kingdom of God grows
you know not how.
Not by numbers
Not by programs
Just by My Spirit
By your love
Love that comes from Me.
That You know
the only How.
I AM the ways and means.
I AM Life and that more abundantly.
I AM the source of your longing.
I AM the answer to your longing.
Rest in Me.
Let Me use you.
Do not step out in your feeble 'strength.'
As My Spirit moves you
move forward.
I will give you light for the next step.
You will know how.
My Kingdom cannot always be seen,
felt, touched or perceived by you.
Yet it exists and grows and expands
uou know not how.
Trust that My Word is true.
I will perform it
though you know not how.
The wind blows where it will
you know not how.
My Presence is often seen in retrospect.
Yet I AM present with you, even now
Though you cannot say 'He is here'
Or 'look there.'
I AM working in, through, among you.
Bring forth My will individually
Then you will see a portion of How.
Serve Me first and foremost.
I will show you how.
Seek My face and My Kingdom.
Lay aside the other things,
pursuits of vain glory.
Press into Me,
make Me the Center of your life.
The Holy Spirit will bring forth life
you know not how
except yield to Me.

1 comment:

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.