Monday, March 4, 2013

Convicted by My Own Blog

Lest you think I have arrived or accomplished every topic I write about I want to assure you today that I have been convicted by my own blog. That seemed to make the voice of the enemy doubly strong when the accusations about my repeated failures began to flow. Then I heard this song by Matthew West on the radio and it seemed the Lord drew close (or rather I drew close to Him again). You see, left to myself, I will always fall short of the calling. I will always not accomplish my goals in my own strength. Here is the song with the lyrics.
 

 

1 comment:

  1. powerful song.. we are not perfect but being perfected..for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. One of my favorite scriptures when I do not live up to my own expectations. Thanks for your openness.

    ReplyDelete

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.