Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday is Ohio primary election!

   Tomorrow morning my husband takes his place for the first time at a polling place table. This year we have the new title of Election Official, I think. (I need to review my training book tonight.) I hope you will remember all the Ohio poll workers and those who work in other States. We are paid very little for a VERY long day. Unfortunately the public is not always grateful that we do our jobs! Even more sad is the number of Americans who never show up at the Polls. 

If you are not a registered voter, please go out this week and get registered for the Election in November. There are people all over the world who like the opportunity to vote. The opportunity that we not only neglect, but often deem unworthy of our time and input.

Wonder what Mr. Lincoln would have thought about our contemporary attitudes?

1 comment:

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.