Monday, March 5, 2012

jesus video

The weather here has calmed down some though snow flakes are falling today. While the storms were moving through, doing their destruction and death events, many of us were praying for those in the path of the storm. It is comforting to me to remember that no matter what I am going through or praying about Jesus is willing to be a Participating Presence with me. All I need to do is invite Him in. He is as close as my breath. This statue is a classic one of our Lord and King. Turn to Him as your best help in any trouble.
All glory to You, King Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. It's been a tough time for many. See you in a week.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple concept...practice, practice, practice. thanks

    ReplyDelete

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.