Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September 26, 1970

Oh! A very special day, indeed. Bob and I were married in Live Oak Park, Berkeley, California. We had to break up a football game to get the wedding underway. My mother was fretting the week before, so I called to be certain the grounds keeper knew about our wedding. Good thing I called or the sprinklers would have come on just about the time I was set to walk to my groom waiting under the Juniper tree! Score one for Mom!
Mind you these photos were made from slides. They are now 42 years old! And I am not as savvy as my husband on computer photo enhancement. So celebrate our 42nd wedding anniversary with us through a few photos.
The blessing by the Priest:
Scroll down ..by the end of the night my jaws ached from grinning!
Moments after the ceremony - The Processional
Scroll down ...

After the reception, leaving for the Honeymoon! I'm in blue velvet. Bob is in blue jeans! What a hoot :-)





2 comments:

  1. Cute kids. Love the hair, Bob.

    Seriously, congratulations to you both.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. A day I remember and cherish ...

    ReplyDelete

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.