Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Breeze and Shadow as Art

While eating lunch at The Cask, I noticed this living art on the wall. The white wall was already lovely with wrought iron light fixture and sculpture. Then the breeze began to toss the tree inside the courtyard, plus the palm tree outside the courtyard and the fun began! The small fish pond next to me gurgled loudly on my left. The family chatted on my right and in front of me, but the wall keep calling my attention. After lunch there was a lovely surprise in the living art tree!
I hope you enjoy this under 2 minute video of the event! Watch for the hummingbird at the end!!


1 comment:

  1. You're right about it being a work of art. The tree looked like a living creature with it's hand over the top.

    Good stuff.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.