Thursday, October 18, 2012

Autumn in Ohio

I have been taking a sequence of photos to try and capture the color panorama in our back yard. Also as the leaves depart notice that the path on the hillside comes into the clear. The trees were so dramatically different when we returned form California last weekend! There is also a short video of our winds from last Sunday.
I hope you enjoy our maple trees as much as I do!
Sept. 10

Sept. 17

Sept. 25
 Oct. 3

 Oct. 17


A short video of the wind, trees and wind chime.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. Fall in Ohio is beautiful. I hope you had a great trip.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT WAS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FALL DAYS IN YEARS..GOOD VIDEO

    ReplyDelete

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.