Sunday, August 12, 2012

April 14, 2012

For me, one of the joys of filling a journal is going back to read through it. Knitter says that for us "to understand god's will in process, for it to become real - that is, a felt reality in one's life - one often needs the perspective of the rear-view mirror." As so reading through my journal can be that experience for me. I wrote this last April. The last three months have given me the opportunity over and over and over again to yield to His working even in the midst of turmoil. I have found His courage at every turn. Even so, Lord Jesus, come!

"Courage? Courage you say?

I tell you,

As your love for Me deepens

Courage will course through

The very cells of your being.

I will give you the courage of the Lion of Judah

-as you rest in Me

-as you abide with Me

-as you draw upon Me for your life."

 

"Jesus, I rest

I still and quiet my soul.

Come, Lord,

be it unto me according to You will.

As You wish

- Your every desire fulfilled in me.

Shine, my Lord

let me, as the moon, reflect

Your light."

 

(Look closely. See the moon?)

Acts 4:13-21, Rev 5:5, LK 1:38, MT 5:14

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.