Monday, January 17, 2011

Winter walking

Bob returns today from his visit to California! I am certain one of the things he will want to do when he gets home is take a walk on his favorite trail at Harsha Lake, Eastfork Park Lake. We have walked there at every season. Recently we took a winter walk and here is a small harvest of photos. I think of winter as shades of white, gray, and browns. Imagine my surprise when the fallen bright blue berries drew my attention! (I think if you click on the berry photo you can view it enlarged.)The tree looked like a cedar to me, but had to have been a juniper of sorts, don't you think? Of course, even on this trail we found the ubiquitous single glove. Enjoy your winter season!




Bubbles on the stream.

Ice on the trail.


Some of Jack Frost's works of art!

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Is that the walk we took when we were there? I know you'll give Bob hugs and kisses, but give him an extra hug for me. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Betty said (except for the kisses). I do like the pictures.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes..I'm ready for that hike..

    ReplyDelete

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.