Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Oral Woes

Hopefully, today marked the end of this oral surgery sumer. Returned to see a different surgeon. He determined that the 3 bone spurs that were a result of the 2 extractions last June needed to be reduced. So, 3 injections, 3 reductions and 3 stitches later, I am once again on a soft diet, with no straws. Hopefully, this will take care of things so the Dentist and his staff can begin building my upper partial in 2 weeks.

SO GLAD to be done with all this! And I really MISS my teeth!

Maybe have a full ability to chew again by mid-September?

The good news is I had a milk shake for lunch and a frapp at Starbucks for only $2. The mocha coconut IS as wonderful as I thought it would be!

Smilin' though toothless,





























































































Molly D.

 

1 comment:

  1. There is a remarkable resemblance...steaks for our anniversary??

    ReplyDelete

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.