Friday, August 10, 2012

TSC and ISP

Today I get to go to the Convent of the Transfiguration in Glendale for a quiet day and night.

The photo above, taken in Talkeetna, Alaska at the Roadhouse reminds me of older times and welcome signs. Toni and the Sisters always have their welcome sign out for me and for others seeking rest and refuge from the world. I am weary of medical things and ready for some rest from all of that!


This is the altar area at St Mary's retreat House. I can be blessed just sitting in the space below this window. This weekend I am privileged to participate in leadership presenting an interdenominational retreat for homeless women with addiction issues. I was originally scheduled to do this in July, but had to bow out due to all the medical issues gong on in my life. Now I feel like someone being released from custody! Pray the 16 participants will all be able to attend and receive what the Lord has for them. Pray the 4 leaders will do our part as the Lord intends. We will be together Saturday morning through Sunday at lunch. I also ask that you pray blessing upon the Sisters of the Convent, and the staff and employees who are making this retreat financially possible.
(TSC is Transfiguration Spirituality Center and ISP is Ignatian Spirituality Project!)
May your weekend be blessed with an increased awareness of His presence!
Molly D.
 

 

2 comments:

  1. May the road rise to meet you all day long and the pillow comfort you through the night..

    ReplyDelete

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.