Monday, December 27, 2010

Holiday pictures

There is not a photo in the world that can totally capture the joy we have been experiencing with our family and friends. Thought I'd share a few snapshots. Hope you are staying warm and well! Jeff's group is passing around a stomach bug... well 2 out of 4 have had it. Pray I do not get it when I see their girls tomorrow!

A Pileated woodpecker graced our backyard on the 26th. I was able to catch him on the still camera. I was too afraid he'd fly away if I reached for the Flip Video.

Bryon came over to play Christmas night. He and Bob had great fun exploring his new digital camera.

Elayna lost her two front teeth this season. Yes, she knows the song!

Here is a group shot at the Krohn flower show.

It is very, very difficult to get a photo of these two sitting still enough not to blur the photo. Perhaps they were appeasing the adults, knowing the presents were right behind them?


HOPEFULLY I will get a few photos of the four ladies in their PJs with their dolls in "sleeping gowns." Enjoy the holidays!

1 comment:

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.