Tuesday, December 14, 2010

This Winter's Evening


There will be four Grandgirls stylin' in new jammies come Sunday evening. This Grammy is tired! One will have hot pink fleece bottoms and Girls Golfing flannel top, along with an 18" doll night gown in the same flannel. Another will have shocking orange fleece bottoms with orange polka dot flannel top,along with an 18" doll night gown in the same flannel. The third will have gray fleece bottoms and pink animal print flannel top, along with a "Cabbage Patch" doll nightgown that hopefully will fit the stuffed animal she adores. And finally purple and green plaid fleece bottoms with solid green flannel top trimmed in purple flowers, along with a "Cabbage Patch" doll nightgown that hopefully will fit the stuffed animal she adores. Each sports a patch pocket on the bottoms. I already wrapped the first two before I got a photo. Someone asked for a photo today, so here you go. Of course, they will look cuter with little girls in them!!









One friend stated she had been chained to her sewing machine. It was not that intense for me, but I am tickled that the projects are completed! As this winter evening draws to a close I think my Christmas sewing is DONE, unless of course, I take up new projects next week!!!

Our night drop is forecast to down into the single digits, I pray your evening is cozy and restful. May your hoped for gift list be fulfilled in magical ways!

1 comment:

  1. It's cold there for sure. Come on out west where it's warm.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.