Saturday, May 1, 2010

ABQ to CVG











We have traveled from the high desert of New Mexico (as depicted in the photo at Chaco Canyon and the land around that area)
to the lush spring green of the Ohio River Valley.

What a change in altitude, attitude and location. Except for the moisture in the air, the weather temperatures have not altered much. But just look at the vegetation!


Earlier this spring I tried to move a shell that I thought was lying next to a columbine volunteer by our front steps. Much to my surprise the plant was growing through the shell.
The Lord never fails to surprise me with His growing things. Just think! Our Creator made every thing in these four photos. And we have not even gotten to the topic of snow covered mountains and underwater glories!
Enjoy your day with the Savior,
Molly D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.