Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 19, 2010

Well the post dated May 15 was actually begun then and finished today! Some time some day some how I might get as good as Dan ( my blog model) and blog more frequently. Until then, here's to the latest that gets typed out!!
Currently, Bob and I are reading the David and Claudia Arp's book, 10 Great Dates for Empty Nesters I am also reading the book Betty suggested by Anne Rice Christ The Lord, Out of Egypt and the totally unrelated Randy Wayne White book Ten Thousand Islands. I love using that library card!
Study group has decide to start Watchman Nee's Sit, Walk Stand in mid June.
I continue to finalize plans for the Convent Gardening retreat June 4-5. Tonight we go to Andy's Mediterranean for dinner (Chicken Shwarma here I come!)
Exercise for me continues at the YMCA.
I've done a few baby hats for preemies. Finished Anthony & Mona's wedding blanket. Won't show it as I have yet to mail it! All I need to do to finish a silent auction blanket is join the strips. That is needed by August for the Kids 4 Kids Silent auction. Working on yet another hat pattern for the class at Hobby Lobby.
The Ohio Gloom is now into day#? (feels like 187)Rain, Mist, fog and GRAY. The forecast is for partial clearing tomorrow, then more rain.
Enjoy your Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. You have a busy life. Be sure and get some rest in the midst of all this good stuff you're doing.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.