Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mid May 2010



Looking out the window today, I realize that the flower photos I posted recently are way out of date in terms of what is growing NOW!


The hill with the daffodils is covered mostly in shade as the trees have filled out. There are still photos from Bob that I want to show off from early Spring! And just today we went through photos from New Mexico! Three large folders: Chaco Canyon, The Indian Pow Wow Gathering 2010 and Various photos of interest. How does Dan Cooksey stay up-to-date?
I have been immersed in trying to bring the pieces of Ellie's quilt together. The basement looks like a flurry of fabric and pink! But the pieces are into strips. This morning I hope to bring the strips into the quilt top. Then need to design the sides, cut and sew them on. Yikes! How many years has it taken me to do this? I cut the first fabric in Albuquerque in 2009!

1 comment:

  1. Ohio green -- very pretty. And I know the quilt will turn out great.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.