Saturday, July 20, 2013

Reminder to Me

When I grumble and complain it creates a negative foothold.
So I got to wondering what that looks like? Which one do you think most resembles evil having a foot in the door? This one cracked me up! WIth the leg and foot damaging heels of today ....


Traditional, yes.

Likely to me applied to me when I grumble and complain though I likely would not see or feel it as such.
Psalm 141:3-4b Set a guard over my mouth, Lord;
keep watch over the door of my lips. Do not let my heart be drawn to what is evil 
so that I take part in wicked deeds....
Hmm, I do not think contemporary America even believes the word wicked could possibly apply to our deeds in 2013. Forgive me, Lord, and cleanse me I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.