Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Baby, The Bulb, and the Grammys

Rowan has been born and is at home now.

The bulb continues to grow.


My new friend Grandma Sue and I have fun laughing at Rowan's expressions. When he was born every time he would cry all I could do was laugh!

It has been a hectic week or so. Hopefully I can catch up soon with some things I want to share.
Rejoice with us over the birth of a healthy BIG baby boy. I just love those rolls on his arms and shoulders, don't you? The family is settling in and actually got some sleep his first night home. They did 9 loads of wash today and look forward to the meals that arrive at their door!
Jeff goes back to work tomorrow night. Thank goodness Grandma Sue is staying for a while!!

2 comments:

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.