Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer of 2009








I had great plans for this blog and they fizzled in the heat and activity of July 2009! We have had a few brilliant days with low humidity and terrific clouds! It seems long ago and far away when I had time to watch the clouds form different shapes! Hope you enjoy these two snapshots and cna find shapes for your imagination to delight in.
Karen and Jackie paid us a short visit from California. Jackie had not seen Ellie since she was born. Lizzie was almost as tall as Jackie! We had a great time with them. They even went bowling with the girls! Ice Cream was a favorite topic and they tried UDF, Graeter's and finally Agalamesis's. I think the big A was the winner!
Hope you are enjoying your summer.
Sweaty in Ohio, Molly D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.