Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 9 Finally an entry

This morning I went strawberry picking with Emily and the girls! We ate many berries and spent about $10 each. I actually got my berries processed or frozen before noon!
I have had the distractions that keep me from my prayer time compared to a spider web. Have you walked through the woods or garden and inadvertently caught a line from a spider web? Well, I am working on a paper comparing the different kinds of spider silk to the various kinds of distraction that keep me from my quiet time. Hopefully, I will finish it soon and post it to the blog!

I have a new to me laptop and a book from the library about blogging! Lots to learn in this day and age! The thought of posting photos with a message almost overwhelms me. My new laptop has Office 2003, another challenge after years of Office '97!

I think this will take up most of the time when I am not sewing this summer!I do not want to be left behind in this age of technology!
Greetings to all of you!
Molly Pink Fingers :-)

1 comment:

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.