Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pop and the Kiddo

Here is Pop and the Kiddo about one week ago, February 13, 2011. Will I always be behind on this blog? Seems so.


Rowan is about 3-1/2 weeks old in this photo. In the first shoot he looks much older! We say how BIG he is, but then you put him against those 5,6, and 9 year olds and he is still tiny. He is peaceful and sleepy in Bob's arms until his diaper is wet. Then look out! and you better change him FAST!
Grammy got a chance to hold him, too. Imagine! :-)
Hope to see him today or tomorrow. Until then, I'll keep looking for the glorious amaryllis video, which I seem to have uploaded but misplaced. Such are the ways of the 60 somethings, huh?

1 comment:

Someone is spamming my gmail account. Do not open something that says I sent you a Google document.